Wednesday 14 September 2011

Rockshox Recon 335 SL Air Forks : £140 Pre-owned



Features: 120mm Travel, Rebound Adjust, Lockout, QR Drop Outs.


Its been a good few years since I've used a fork with only 120mm of travel, but for once I am going to listen to the recommendations of the manufacturer and this is what Sunn suggest is the geometry match up for this frame.

I picked these up pre-owned online for a reasonable £140 and they are in mint condition.
First impressions are pretty good, they seem quite sturdy and because they are fairly basic, dont have a multidude of adjustments which I think can sometimes over complicate forks. Personally, I will never use the lock out on them but I suppose its nice to have the option.

No test ride yet, but I have 100psi in them and the white forks on the white frame look pimp which is important to me and any other bike tarts out there! :)

DW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.